9 Mart 2008 Pazar

WEEK 5

This week, the first day passed very hard for me because my chemistry lab report was due to tuesday. Writing this lab report took my couple of hours because it was very complex. I delivered lab report at tuesday. With relief of giving my lab report, I watched Sevilla-Fenerbahçe championship football match with my friends at S dorm. The match was incredibly wonderful. After the penalties, Fenerbahçe won the match and passed the tour. Even though I'm a fan of Galatasaray, I was very proud of Fenerbahçe as a Turkish person. My friends went to Bagdat street for celebration and I got back to home. In thursday, I was very excited because I bought nintendo wii to my girlfriend. When I gave her present, she became very happy and I got very happy too. Then, I set up nintendo wii and we played wii for 5-6 hours in her home. Friday, we woke up with an unpleasant news: our family friend uncle Soydan was dead. We got very sad because of this event. At weekend, we went to the funarel and we went to the mosque and we prayed for his soul.Then we turned back to home with a sad mood. At evening, my father came to home from İzmir. We became a little happy; we needed this.
This is all for this week. See you next week.

GOD BLESS YOU UNCLE SOYDAN!!!

3 yorum:

David dedi ki...

You seem to have had a very eventful week. Gecmis Olsun on the death of your uncle.

mutlu taskin taskinlar dedi ki...
Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
mutlu taskin taskinlar dedi ki...

Thanks Mr.Oregan