16 Mart 2008 Pazar

WEEK 6

Hi everyone!!!

I realised that weeks are passing very quickly.This week was faster than other weeks.In a wink,week is over.I suppose that i had good times in this week.In tuesday,I had a midnight football match.The match finished about 2am and i was exhausted.Whatever there is one thing i want to tell you.Me and my friends who are Berkay and Anıl were betting on horse racing past few months.I have been betting on horse racing for 3-4 years.I have been some exciting times but in this week i was so closed for big money.In thursday, me ,anıl and berkay made big coupon and in last race we got 8 horses over 15 horses.Then we lost by head of the other horse and money that given to each winner was 56.000 ytl.
Saturday i had biology midterm and i was a little bit hard but i did nice job.In friday i was at the half of my first essay.i finished my essay one in sunday.It was a challenging work and i am happy to accomplished that.That is enough for this week.Everybody take care yourself.See you later!!!!

1 yorum:

David dedi ki...

If you win enough on the horses, maybe there will be no need for you to get a degree from Koc. If you hear of any good tips for horses, let me know and I might win something myself.